Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Bye, Bye Birdie
I am in the Bye, Bye Birdie play the Brewery Arts Center is putting on and Juliet and Athena are in it as well. I am having a fun time doing it and think this will be a good experience. We have finally moved in to our new house and I am loving having my own room. I finally got myself to an A in Honors English and am enjoying doing Zumba in my new house as well as using my new computer. We have read the Oddesey in English class as well as our most recent read "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde". Which gave me the creeps. I am so excited for ben to come down and help us remodel our new house and am happy to here that Uncle DAvid and Aunt Jeanne had there new baby. I hope they are doing all right. We had a fantastic super bowl Sunday and I am so glad the Packers won, that was the team I was rooting for and I think they deserve it. I also thought there were some really great comercials in the super bowl this year. We, as in Victor, Athena, and I had our Honor choir COncert and it went superbly. I was so thrilled and honor to have the chance to be in a choir with such magnificent singers. All state is just around the corner and we are supposed to find out who made it next week so I am keeping my fingers crossed. So far this semester is great math has gotten a little more challenging but nothing I can't handle. Life is great. One more thing, I no longer believe I am a Soprano 1 during honor Choir we sang some of the highest notes I have ever sang in my life.
Labels:
Bye Bye Birdie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment