Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School HAs Resumed

School and Seminary have started again and I am really enjoying it. First of all I aced my musical Theater test with a 104% highest grade in the class, but I also did a very fun and exciting lab in Science. I figured out what we were doing in Math after the class was over and it is really easy. Seminary is lots of fun. English was easy today because all our teacher did was talk about the upcoming quarter, which is basically more reading and one project, we are going to research a author and read one of his/her books, I was thinking John Steinbeck or JAne Austen, we are also going to be reading the tale of two cities, Dr. Jekle and mr.Hyde and the Oddesy, and the turn of a screw anyway that class was really easy, and in CHoir all we did was turn in Music and for Musical theater all we did was talk about what song we wanted to do for our next performance, any was today in Seminary we talked about what College we want to attend and I am still thinking about Stanford but I thought I would check it out first. Anyway that was my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment