Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday

So Yesterday was the last day of Band until School Starts so we got to have a pizza Party and show our performance to our parents. I think we did a pretty good job. afterwards we got pizza and I talked to friends and went home. Yesterday, I also went shopping with Elise, we went to Mavrick's and got lots and lots of frozen Yogurt. We also went to Wally World. Today we are going to the beach with Elise and CrCr we are going to Tahoe!!! I am super excited. School starts on Monday and I don't really want to go but I am also excited for High School. I have some over the Summer homework I finished up last night finally. I have kinda've been a procrastinator this summer. I have just had so much going on. This has been a great summer and since I probably won't blog tommorrow, I have so many great memories from this summer that I can't wait to share with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment