Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day off

Today I got a day off from colorgaurd so we went up to Reno, Our favorite place during the Summer. I have been so tired lately because of the long and teadious hours of colorguard. I have been sleeping so much, I get so worn out. I got contacts today and I am already kinda sick of them. I keep ;osing my eye focus. Oh well maybe I just have to get use to it. my dad has been gone on a business meeting these last couple of days and he gets back tonight and I am so excited. I made a facebook page and I haven't decided whether or not I really like it our not. School starts next week and we have been doing some shopping in Reno( we have ben doing school shopping for pretty much the whole summer). I can't believe school is just around the corner. yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment