Thursday, May 31, 2012
Summer here I come
Wow, it has been a long time since I have blogged. i have just been so busy this year with school. i am so glad school is finally over. I am so ready for summer. This summer I get to go to EFY and Girl's camp and Heart Camp and trek. This year has been a great year especially in choir. i had the oppurtunity to make Allstate this year and go down to Las Vegas for a couple of days and sing nonstop. It was an amazing experience. i have been doing well in all my classes. We have two new foster babies in my house. I turned sixteen in March and still do not have my liscense, at least I have my permit though. I have had a great time taking some challenging classes: Honors English with Mr. Thornburg and Honors World History with Ms. Fagundes. I was in National Honors Society for the first time this year. I have started to golf. I took many finals this week and am a bit tired and ready for summer. I am looking forward to a busy summer. I got my first Letter in Choir and I did Chamber Choir this year and went caroling and did some fun concerts with that group this year. I officially decided I am going to become a nurse this year. I have missed Victor a lot, but have seen him a few times at least. Christmas and Easter were amazing. i went to Marine World for both. I have had a great, but busy year and cannot wait to have an amazing, busy summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment