Thursday, June 23, 2011
Summer
Wow! It has been a long time since I have blogged. Well Summer has started and I have started an Online Health course through BYU. I have really been enjoying it too. It is really easy. We just went to tah this last week to drop off Vic at the Y. He wasn't too excited but I think he will find that it is a lot of fun if he gets involved. I have been walking every morning with one of my yw leaders to get ready for the fourth year hike. i am so excited. This year we are hiking thirteen miles in two days, boy what a work out. We are walking up to the temple to remind us where we are headed. So every morning for the last few weeks my mom, my leaders, my friend and I have been walking around my neighborhood. Today, we walked the hills behind my house and it was great. This next week we have set a goal to walk 6-7 miles starting this Friday. I think by the time Girl's Camp starts I will be ready for the hike. This year at girl's camp, Rachael is coming with Athena and I. I am so excited. My mom has really been a stickler about what I eat lately but I guess it is for my good. This walking thing is really helping me feel more active and I have actually really been liking it. Even though it can be a little hard waking up at six a'clock. Our trip to Utah was great, my grandparents were up there and my sisters and I went with them n we met them in Elko. It was a little hard saying by to victor, but he looked like he was having fun. We went to our Favero Family reunion and that was okay. We went to the gravesites of lots of my FAvero Relatives. I didn't realize Favero used to be such a big name in Ogden and other parts of Utah. Anyway it was a great trip, walking the campus of BYU was fun as well. I hope Vic has fun and learns a lot this summer.
Labels:
Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment