Color Gaurd competions have started! We have had two so far, one in Galena and one in McQueen. We got dead last on our first one in MCQueen, but we did a lot better at or last one which was in GAlena. We are statrting to get our routine done. ialready know the ebtire firstmovement. We are so close to gettign first, last competion we were only 3 behind first place color gaud scores and one point behind third place scores. We are so close we have been working so hard. Our flgwork is soooooooo much harder than everyone elses.We had to change our drill again, but it will probably make all the different, this next competion I am planning on coming home with a trophy!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Our ward trunk or treat is tommorrow and we are going to the corn Maze in fallon on SAturday! I am so excited, HAlloween is almost here. It has almost been two months of school and I am loving it! :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment