Sunday, September 5, 2010

Three Day Week End

Hey this week is a three day weekend and I am so excited that I don't have school tomorrow. This week I have decided that I like High School and that it isn't that bad. I still really like Musical Theater. Some exciting things include: getting a 90% on my honors English paper on "And Then There Were None", I got my seat changed in MAth and I got a 100% on a math test in Math. I am going to get a new dance uniform because they are requiring us to dress out for Musical Theater, Which is kinda exciting and kinda not, and we have a three day weekend and a 4 day week. Juliet's B- Day was on Thursday and to celebrate we went out to pizza with a couple of her friends we also went to see Despicable Me, and I thought it was really funny. We are going to get a new Bishop in Like a month because our old bishop was called to be in the new stake presidency and we are moving in to a bigger house( well more than likely we are, our realator is kinda difficult but we plan on getting it), it has a lot of work to be done on it but it si a lot bigger than our other house so I am excited and with Colin and Kiera we have been in need of a bigger house. plus I like change, most of the time. Tommorrow I need to get Juliet a birthday present, just a random thought but I figured if I typed it I might be able to remember to get her one tommorrow. This weekend our neighbor's daughter had open heart surgery so today we fasted for her and she came home today healthy and happy. We are going to be working on our yard( so says my mom) tommorrow since it is Labo Day so I had better get to bed. :) :) :0(yawn)

No comments:

Post a Comment