Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Colorguard!!!

Color Guard for the High School started and it just so happens that my old colorguard instructor is teaching us in High school. I am supposed to recruit at least two people. (So far our Colorgaurd only has four people in it, I know, and she is wanting at least 8 hopefully 10). I really love colorguard and I think I might just love it even more if some of my friends were in it. Camp Taylor is coming up and so is Girl's camp. I have officially decided that I am excited for High School. My mom and I are really excited for Marae to have her baby.(But I think we all are). I had a good time at grandma's house, my siter Jules and I danced to Little Bitty and Hoedown Throwndown(By HAnnah Montana). We just found out yesterday how talented Jeremiah is at DANCE the Video game. On friday I got a new swim suit and I am so excited to try it out my other was getting way to small. I am so glad i GOT A NEW ONE BEFORE MY SUMMER CAMPS CAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment